How To Schedule Your Appointment
1. Please review the Personal History Form prior to your appointment. Click Here to see the form.
2. Upon review of the personal history form, please be certain to review the contraindications section.
a. If you do not have any contraindications, the paperwork can be filled out prior to your appointment in our office. If you choose to complete the paperwork in our office, please arrive at least 10 minutes early.
b. If you do have any contraindications, you are required to get a doctor’s prescription from an MD or DO, prior to receiving this service.
3. You have 3 options if you choose to complete the Personal History Form prior to your appointment.
a. You can print a form, complete it and bring it with you to your appointment.
b. We can email you the form, which you would print, fill out and bring to your appointment.
c. We can send the form via US Mail which you would fill out and bring to your appointment
4. Call us to schedule your appointment.
5. For additional information about colon hydrotherapy, please review the links below:
Four Sessions...$100 each
Ten or More Sessions...$90 each
Massage Hours: Monday through Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Receptionist Hours: Monday through Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Cancellation Policy: Because time for your session has been exclusively reserved for you, we require a 24 hour notice for canceling or rescheduling your session. Otherwise, a fee will be charged. Should a substitute for your appointment be found to fill your time slot, no fee will be charged.